LEI Style Crush | Camille
1. Your style is fabulous, we want to know, what is your style philosphy?
Every time I step out, I always have to be camera ready. I like to look presentable at all times. When you look good, you feel good.
2. How would you describe your sense of style?
I would describe my sense of style as classy and chic but, I also love glitz and glam.
3. Where do you pull inspiration from?
Michael Kors is where I get my inspiration from. I love everything about his brand. I get emails all the time when they have something new and I love their outfits. I save them to my phone and I get ideas of how I can put my own twist to it.
4. What is your technique in putting outfits together?
I'm a visual person. I usually visualize a outfit in my head and put it together. I figure out what shoes I want to wear first and go from there.
5. Fall is here, what are your top fall must haves?
My Fall must haves would be faux leather pants, a cute pair of ankle booties, hats and scarfs. It's all about layering.
6. What pieces are you looking forward to wearing this season?
I look forward to wearing skirts, tights, boots, the jackets and shirts with the faux leather sleeves. Faux leather pants, oversize sweaters and add a pop of color with a plum/burgundy lipstick. I can go on and on, lol.
7. What are some of your favorite accessories?
I'm a simple accessory girl. You can catch me everyday wearing a nice watch and a pair of stud earrings.
8. Name some of your favorite places to shop? (Stores/Websites)
H&M, Forever 21, Akira and Love Couture would have to be my favorite places to shop. They always have good deals.
9. What's your advice for ladies who are developing their style sense?
Its ok to get inspiration from someone but, always be you. Wear what you feel most comfortable and confident in and what flatters you. Own it!
10. Where can we see more of you?
You can see more of me on Instagram @naturallyfab_