BEAUTY | 5 Beauty Tips and Tricks of Apple Cider VinegarBEAUTY | | by Dominique Parks
We've all heard the many health benefits apple cider vinegar (ACV) has, but did you know it’s also great to use in place of your everyday beauty products? That’s right. You may be spending additional money on products and services, when the secret has been in your kitchen pantry this whole time. Now I know what you may be thinking…it smells disgusting, which is true, but have you ever realized that once it dries you barely smell it anymore? Here are a few of ACV’s many uses:
- Use as an all-natural facial toner to fight fine lines and wrinkles: Instead of rushing to the store and spending money on a new bottle of astringent, go in your kitchen and get out the ACV. After a few weeks you will notice a huge difference; smaller pores, an even complexion, faded scars and softer healthy glowing skin.
- Get rid of bad breath: Mix ½ tablespoon in 1 cup of water and gargle for 10 seconds, spit it out and repeat. You’ll be ready to take on your day, or your new date, with added confidence.
- Use as a hair rinse: After washing, conditioning and rinsing your hair, rinse with diluted ACV. I myself do this every time I was my hair. I fill a large water bottle ¼ of the way with ACV and then fill the rest of the bottle with cool water. It will not only remove excess build up, but it makes your hair easier to detangle and leaves your hair soft and shiny.
- Teeth whitener: After brushing your teeth, swish an even amount of a water and ACV mixture around your mouth. It will not only remove stains and kill bacteria, but also save you the time and money from getting your teeth whitened at the dentist.
- Get ride of acne: Mix 1 tablespoon of AVC with 2-3 tablespoons of water. Use a cotton swab to rub over those problem areas, let it sit for 10 minutes, then rinse. Over time you will notice your acne troubles are gone. Plus you won’t have red spots and dark scars from popping those pimples away.
|INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER|